It’s a new year, which means a new start and a perfect time to take your self care to the next level with a custom designed cleanse. Many people think about embarking on a detox to flush out all of that excessive eating and drinking over the entire and holiday season. Simply put, the right cleanse is a short, directed regime which gently eliminates waste from your body and smoothly cleanses your internal organs. If you’ve ever wondered why we detox, here’s five reasons why you should
- Boost energy – The post-holiday season leaves us feeling sluggish and tired, we are still feeling the after-effects of rich food, late nights and fine wines (or beer!).
- Detoxing gives your vital organs an internal cleanse by eradicating toxins from your kidneys and liver, giving you a fresh, new burst of energy. Lose those holiday pounds – Few of us are lucky to survive the festivities without having gained a pound or two.
- Detoxes generally include lighter meals, juice plans or clean eating, so you will definitely see a calorie deficit. Combining a detox with exercise will help you lose weight.
- Brighter skin and lustrous hair – As they say you are what you eat! If you are putting additional strain on your body by eating and drinking the wrong things, the tell-tale signs can be found in your hair and skin. After completing a cleanse it is often noticed that they have brighter, smoother skin and shiny, healthy hair!
- General feeling of wellbeing – Detoxing doesn’t just help you physically, you should also feel some emotional and cognitive benefits too. You will sleep better, say goodbye to any fogginess or forgetfulness, and generally feel a lot brighter and full of positivity.
We have many different options for designing the perfect purification plan for you. We offer 3-day, 7-day, 14-day and 21-day cleanses that will gently help your body rid itself of toxins and excess weight. The end result will have you feeling lighter, brighter and renewed.
Start the year with a new regime– A detox is one of the best ways to welcome in the new year, it means that you set the bar for your health and wellbeing, and introduces you to some new habits that you will continue throughout the year and beyond!
To Learn more about scheduling an online consultation. Please contact our office about specific services your are seeking.
Schedule an appointment today by calling 310.923.1314 or e-mail us with your questions at email@example.com