Long before technology and modern medicine, families trying to conceive have used Prenatal Acupuncture and Herbs to treat infertility.
Considering integrating IVF with Acupuncture? Researchers found that adding acupuncture to the traditional IVF treatment protocols substantially increased pregnancy success!
Acupuncture is becoming a popular choice for couples. A Recent study in Americanpregnancy.org mentions that Prenatal Acupuncture can improve ovarian and follicular function, while increasing blood flow to the uterus. The article also notes that there are minimal risks in this treatment.This alone gives a boost to fertility, because adequate blood supply in the uterus is crucial for pregnancy. Acupuncture and Herbs can also regulate your menstrual cycle, and the more regular you are, the better your odds for pregnancy.
Trying to have a baby can be a stressful time, even if things are going well; simply planning for a baby can feel a bit stressful, but lower stress means better results! Acupuncture and herbs are known to reduce stress, calm the mind and effectively regulate hormones naturally.
Top 10 Reasons Why Acupuncture Works For Increasing Fertility:
- Improve the function of the ovaries to produce higher quality eggs
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the health of the uterine lining
- Relax and de-stress
- Prevent uterine contraction post IVF embryo transfer (this helps the embryo to successfully implant)
- Reduce the side-effects of IVF medications
- Strengthen the immune system and increase energy levels
- Improve sperm count, motility, morphology and reduce sperm DNA fragmentation
- Increase chance of conceiving
- Decrease chance of miscarriage
- Naturally ‘turn’ breeched presentation
I specialize in hormonal imbalances and integrating Western infertility treatments with Acupuncture and Herbs, providing you with a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
Feel free to call for a complimentary consultation to learn how Acupuncture and Herbs can help your family grow!
To schedule an appointment call today 310.923.1314